With only 5 days remaining until Valentine’s Day and men all around the world scrambling to find the perfect gift for the loves of their lives or those in the making, we’ve decided to generously offer a helping hand. We’ve put together a gift guide filled with our 10 favourite shoes, bags and jewelry, all in the loveliest shades of red. Men – pay attention. Ladies – this post can very conveniently be sent, via email, to the men in your life, as a not-so-subtle hint. You’re welcome, all.
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Valentino rubber bow flip flops ($243) – Slip in a pair of plane tickets to a hot, exotic locale for an extended Valentine’s Day celebration.
2. Ela Handbags MILCK clutch in red ($280) – This gorgeous clutch will charm the pants off the lucky recipient…figuratively speaking.
3. Tiffany & Co. ‘Kisses’ book ($55) – To write down all your sweetest nothings for her.
4. Michael Kors small rose gold-plated chronograph watch ($250) – For the trendy gal you’re trying to woo…or keep.
5. Swarovski ‘Intervalle’ red bangle ($180) – Crystals can be a girl’s best friend too, especially crimson Swarovski ones.
6. Thomas Sabo sterling silver heart pendant ($69) – A pretty pendant that will remind her that she’s the love of your life, all 365 days of the year.
7. Sonia by Sonia Rykiel silk-crepe collar ($70) – Not a conventional gift by any means, but for the whimsical gal in your life, it might just do the trick.
8. Tiffany reversible suede and metallic leather tote ($655) – 2 gorgeous bags in 1, for the chic and practical lady in your life.
9. Proenza Schouler PS11 classic iguana in lipstick ($6,825) – Money can’t buy you love, but it can buy you this incredible PS11 bag, which is sure to knock her socks off.
10. Charlotte Olympia Masako silk-satin pumps ($875) – Her very first pair of Charlotte Olympias? She’ll love you forever…or at least until next Valentine’s Day.
xx, T & S
Image Credits: As linked