If you thought week 1 of THE BIG HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY was epic with the $2,000+ in prizes up for grabs just for being a lovely reader of The Backseat Stylers, then week 2 is going to knock your stylish socks off, because we’ve got another $2,000+ in contests to reveal each day this week. That’s just how much we love you. And if you doubt that even just for one second, well, chew on this one: today’s giveaway is a $500 shopping spree at Joe Fresh. BOOM!
If you’re as obsessed with the brand’s cheap and cheerful wares as we are and can’t get enough of those chic silk blouses and perfect-fitting skinny jeans in every colour of the rainbow, then you’re head’s probably already spinning with ways you could spend that shopping spree. We know ours is, and we’re not even eligible to enter. But that doesn’t stop us from daydreaming right alongside you, so we’ve rounded up our current, ever-growing wish list just to throw you into even more of a Joe Fresh-induced tizzy (clockwise from top left):
1. Print party dress ($39) – This colourful, printed party frock is the perfect addition to your cocktail dress rotation. Joe’s got more where that came from, too.
2. Cable knit sweater ($29) – An ivory cable knit sweater is already a winter wardrobe classic, but add some cute elbow patches and it’s a definite must-have.
3. Sequin tuxedo jacket ($79) – It doesn’t get much more glam than this high-voltage sequin tuxedo jacket, which comes in two colours, black and silver. It’s destined to be a holiday season favourite for years to come.
4. Print shift dress ($39) – A chic, easy-to-wear printed shift dress that practically styles itself? Yes please!
5. Sequin cardigan ($49) – We adore this silver sequin cardigan: it’s cute and cozy with just the right amount of flash. We’d sport this over an ugly Christmas sweater any day.
6. Velvet pant ($29) – Because what could be more festive than red velvet skinnies?
7. Cheetah print silk shirt ($49) – We have a weakness for all of Joe Fresh’s novelty silk blouses, and this cheetah-print style with a ladylike ruffled placket is no exception.
8. Chain ankle boot ($129) – These boots are fierce with a capital F. They’re bound to up the cool factor on any outfit you pull together this winter. Need we say more?
All of that adds up to exactly $499.46, 13% taxes included; we didn’t even plan that – how’s that for ninja shopping skills. Now show us yours: how would you spend the $500 shopping spree? Tell us for a chance to get your hands on the big prize! Contest rules are below. Good luck!
P.S. Don’t forget to enter all the other contests in THE BIG HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY and check back for more daily reveals this entire week!
1. To enter, leave us a comment telling us how you would spend the $500 shopping spree, including links to the specific items on . Also, ‘like’ The Backseat Stylers and Joe Fresh’s Facebook pages here and here.
2. For a bonus entry (you must complete step #1 first), follow @backseatstylers and @JoeFresh on Twitter and tweet the following: “HO HO HO! The @backseatstylers are giving away a @JoeFresh $500 shopping spree and I want it! http://bit.ly/18UFyX8 #BSSholiday #FreshStyle”
3. The contest closes at 11:59pm PST on December 8, 2013. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified by e-mail.
4. Contest open to readers in Canada only.
5. There are no prize substitutions and no cash value.