I’ve been a Club Monaco addict for as long as I can remember. I lived in my logo sweatshirt through high school (remember those?), wore the brand’s office-ready duds almost exclusively during the first years of my career, and now have a rather extensive collection of CM pieces that I don for both work and play. In short, I’m a huge, huge fan.
So much so, in fact, that I knew Club Monaco just had to be a part of our big holiday giveaway series, and I’m excited that they thought so too! Disappointed you didn’t win our eLUXE contest last week? No need to fret, because this week we’ve got a $500 Club Monaco shopping spree up for grabs!
Epic, right? We know you want it, so pick that jaw up off your keyboard, click on over to clubmonaco.com, and draft up that holiday wish list for a chance to win. Here’s our rather lengthy one, should you need inspiration – though we’re certain you don’t need help spending $500 at your local Club Monaco boutique! Clockwise from top left:
1. Reva Coat ($398) – When it comes to winter outerwear, there’s nothing more chic than a gorgeous white wool top coat. Throw on it a glam, removable faux fur collar that makes for two coats in one, and I’m sold.
2. Ethel Cluster Necklace ($89.50) – I have a healthy collection of statement necklaces already, but I knew I had to have this coloured jewel creation the moment I spotted it. It’s a sophisticated piece that can be worn year round.
3. Joelle Skirt ($149.50) – On the hunt for the perfect party skirt? Not to worry – we’ve found it for you! This navy and gold metallic jacquard mini was made for dancing the night away on New Year’s Eve.
4. Pricilla Tuxedo Blazer ($259.00) – I have a serious weakness for tuxedo jackets, and this patterned velvet design is too chic for words. It’s my favourite piece from the holiday collection and it needs to be mine, stat.
5. Micah Shirt ($149.50) – I generally fall head over heels with just about anything with lace trim, and this lovely, ladylike blouse is no exception. In fact, it would go perfectly under the Priscilla tuxedo blazer I’m coveting.
6. Marsha Boucle Jacket ($179.50) – The perfect boucle jacket is a closet essential that will serve you well for years to come. This black and white, updated take on a classic will work seamlessly in any wardrobe rotation.
7. Sybil Dress ($229.00) – The leather trend continues, and I couldn’t be more delighted. The leather trim on this wool frock gives it an edge that’s perfect both for the office and after work drinks.
We can’t wait to see your wish lists! Head on over to your local Club Monaco store or clubmonaco.com for a healthy window-shopping session that – be warned – may just lead to a new outfit or two before you even get your contest entry in. That’s just how covet-worthy this holiday collection is. Good luck everyone!
Congrats to the winner of a Club Monaco $500 shopping spree…Karen F! Please email us to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone who entered!
Contest Rules [CLOSED]:
1. To enter, leave us a comment telling us how you would spend the $500 shopping spree, including links to the specific items on clubmonaco.ca or clubmonaco.com (third party, sale and leather items excluded). Also, ‘like’ The Backseat Stylers and Club Monaco’s Facebook pages here and here.
2. For a bonus entry (you must complete step #1 first), follow @backseatstylers and @clubmonaco on Twitter and tweet the following: “HO HO HO! The @backseatstylers are giving away a @ClubMonaco $500 shopping spree, and I want it! http://bit.ly/SZUBVt #giveaway #BSSholiday”
3. The contest closes at midnight on December 16, 2012. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified by e-mail.
4. Contest open to readers in Canada and the U.S. only.
5. The $500 (before taxes) shopping spree will be awarded at the winner’s preferred Club Monaco store. Travel not included. There are no prize substitutions and no cash value. Third party, sale and leather items excluded.
6. Complete sweepstakes rules here.