The Clothing Show returns September 23-25th to Toronto!
Get ready to shop local designer wares, vintage picks and samples sales at the biannual event. ”Locavores in search of independent, original and unusual fashions and accessories will be impressed with the variety. Budget minded shoppers will be thrilled with the sample sales… Vintage enthusiasts will find decades of authentic clothes, shoes and accessories, including estate and antique jewelry.”
Music to your ears, right? Mine, too! The Show is always a fantastic opportunity for me to shop local Canadian designers, and the Fall 2011 edition is no exception. This time around, I’m looking forward to checking out the fierce designs of Paris Li, chic dresses and separates from Lux & Luster, edgy basics from Andy Hall and the loveliest headpieces from Headmistress. See the full vendor roster here.
Tickets are available for purchase here, but we’ve got 3 pairs to give away to readers of The Backseat Stylers!
1. To enter, ‘like’ The Backseat Stylers’ Facebook page here and leave us a comment on this blog post telling us which vendors you’re most excited to check out.
2. For one (1) extra entry, follow The Backseat Stylers on Twitter, and tweet the following: “The @backseatstylers are giving away tickets to The Clothing Show, and I want them! http://bit.ly/pUHgw3 #giveaway”
3. Entries must be received by September 16, 2011 11:59pm EST. The winner will be selected randomly from the submissions using random.org and will be announced on September 17, 2011. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
4. This giveaway is open to readers in Toronto only.
5. There are no prize substitutions.
Good luck and see you at The Clothing Show!
This contest is now closed. The winners are Magdalena, Alisha and Alexandra! Congrats and enjoy the show!